Earth Capital Partners is committed to contributing and sharing sustainable investment best practice. One of the ways we achieve this is through our active participation in sustainability related memberships, groups and bodies.
ECP has a close relationship with several sustainability related thought leadership bodies and institutions. A summary of these is provided below:
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI), including contribution and best practice knowledge sharing with the Private Equity working group (ECP has been ranked an Upper Quartile investment manager in 2010 and 2011 for implementation of the UNPRI principles);
- United Nations Environment Program Finance Initiative (UNEP FI). ECP Co-Chaired the UNEP FI Steering Committee 2009-2012;
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), including member of the Policy Working Group;
- University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership (CPSL), including Fellows and Faculty members;
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance (UKSIF), including membership of the 'Leadership Committee';
- Signatory to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and the Corporate Leaders Group (CLG) on Climate Change Durban, Cancun, Copenhagen and Poznan Communiques.
Further details including web links where additional information on the activities of these organisations can be found are provided below: